- Designed for the Competitive and Low to Mid Handicap Player
- Muscle Back Provides Optimal Trajectory
- Soft Feel
The Forged and CNC milled K Tour Irons are drop dead gorgeous and a player’s dream. Designed for the competitive player and the very low to mid handicap golfer, these irons perform. Features and benefits are numerous:
• Triple forged in one piece, using 1020 carbon steel, for repeatable consistency on every shot
• ‘Butter soft feel’ with the ultimate in workability
• Entirely CNC milled so that every specification is perfect affording pin-point accuracy
• The slight cavity in the upper portion of the head gives forgiveness and allows us to move weight to the lower muscle back to provide optimal trajectory and ball flight control while giving a very solid feel at impact
• The muscle portion increases on each loft for a seamless transition from club to club
Narrow sole with a slight camber for improved turf interaction.
• Thin top line and long sleek profile which aids in aligning the clubface to the target.
• Micro milled face for greater control and CNC milled scorelines
• Beautiful chrome finish and available in RH #3-9, PW